The straw granulation machine limits the biomass particles. Sometimes it will be loose or not. What is the reason for it? And how to solve it?
1. The analysis of the reasons for the non forming of the particles:
1. The problem of material. It mainly embodies the following three aspects:
1) the water content of the material. As a straw particle, the water content of the material is a very very important goal. Water content is generally required below 20%, of course the value is not sure, different material requirements are not the same. As for pinewood, fir and eucalyptus, our granulator requires moisture in the specific requirements of 13%~17%. You can contact our professionals for specific answers.
2) the problem of the material itself. The properties of different materials, such as straw and paper, are different, the structure of fiber is different, and the difficulty of forming is different. Material that is more difficult to press, such as palm.
3) the problem of the share of the mixture. When the mixed particles are limited, the mixture of various components will also affect the molding rate.
2, the problem of straw granulator
The compression ratio is an important parameter for the mold of a granular machine, which refers to the length of the die hole divided by the aperture. The larger the compression ratio, the thicker the template, the longer the material compression, and the higher the molding rate of the particles. If the thickness of the mold can not reach the standard, the straw particle is more difficult to form, of course not limited to the straw. The element of another machine is the gap between the pressure wheel and the mold. This is a simple understanding. The gap is too large. It is sure that the particles can not be pressed out. It's a technical job to adjust the clearance of the granulator, and you can consult our technicians. Finally, the big aspect, the whole planning of the straw granulator, perhaps the variety type. The centrifugal efficient granulating, such as straw, is the best selection, the pressure is great, the speed is fast, and the ring mold granulator is weak in all aspects. It is a good choice to make a feed ring mold.
1. Select the quality granulator according to the quality of the material.
2, on the control of the user's material, when the water is not suitable, it can do a prophase drying, and the other should pay attention to the selection and proportion of the material.